When you remodel or build a new home, it always feels good to include new plumbing fixtures in the plans. Todd Plumbing Co. only employs the plumbing experts who can do this for you with as minimal effort as possible. Whether you’re replacing all the fixtures in your home or just taking it one step at a time, let us show you why we are one of the most qualified companies for plumbing fixture installation in Southeastern Ohio.
Which Fixtures Need Replacing
Because there are various aspects of plumbing in your home, there are various things to take a look at. You should consider what type of faucets you will use, which fixtures match the style of your home, what size will work with your space, and what current hidden pipes are still intact. Being able to tell us exactly which fixtures you want to replace or install can’t hurt, either. The following are some common new plumbing fixtures that we regularly install for residents and business owners.
- Kitchen Sinks – If this is for a remodel, and you plan to change the location of the sink, there will be some additional plumbing pipes to be installed. You should also consider whether you want a garbage disposal and a dishwasher as well, as we can complete the plumbing for those while we’re at it.
- Bathtubs and Showers – Different faucets for these fixtures will mean different piping behind the walls. It’s best to pick out the faucets and have them installed while we take care of the plumbing as well.
- Toilets – When choosing a toilet, make sure it is one that you are comfortable with. Speak with our representatives about the difference between single and two-piece types so that you can be sure you’ve got the right model for your needs.
Plumbing Fixture Installation
Do you want to install new plumbing fixtures in your home? There are many benefits to doing so! When you choose to install new plumbing fixtures, you can expect to:
- Increase your home’s aesthetic appeal. Just a simple faucet or toilet replacement can add some spark to your home! If you have an older home, more modern fixtures can help to create a sleeker aesthetic.
- Save money. Many modern appliances and fixtures now have water saving capabilities, which means that you could reduce the amount of water you consume…and thereby save money on your bills!
If you have questions about installing plumbing fixtures, Todd Plumbing is here to help! Contact us today at (740) 453-2081 to find out more.
Order Your New Plumbing Fixtures Today
Whether you know exactly what you want or wish to speak to someone about it, contact Todd Plumbing Co. today. Find the perfect plumbing fixtures for your home by calling (740) 453-2081 or by filling out our contact form online.